I keep a running list of quick buy services on my linktree (contact link below) however here is a more exhaustive list of services offered. While there is no way to enumerate all the possible options, this should give a clear realm of work. If you'd like any of these services please use the contact link to reach out to me. There is a calendar scheduler on there as well as contact form, some prices, and links to reach me many other ways.
You can check out our services blog posts (https://feemcotech.solutions/tag/services/) or click the sections below to expand details on services by category.
Tech Support Services
- IT Helpdesk (troubleshooting, consultation, and repair)
- Remote IT Helpdesk
- Configuration for self-managed RMM
- Configuration or troubleshooting for websites
- Single issue server administration (includes windows, linux, or osx servers, as well as cloud vps, docker, and kubernetes servers)
- Single project development in python, c, assembly, bash, powershell, or infrastructure as code (ansible, teraform, etc...)
- OS installs/reinstalls
- OS and hardware upgrades
- OS tweaks and performance tuning
- Hardware cooling consultation and recommendations (including both water and immersion cooling)
- Hardware, software, and design recommendations including antivirus, office, cloud services, storage, etc...
- Data recovery (hard drives, ssd, floppy disks, sd, sim, android or iphones, whatever you got, whatever condition, we'll see what we can recover)
- Consultation (lets find out what you need, what you want, and what we can do for you)
- Single OSIntelligence findings report. (sometimes you need to lookup a phone number, or an email, sometimes you need to know who's following you or evidence of what's going on, feel free to ask for assistance with these too!)
- EDR/XDR/RMM setup for self or managed monitoring
- Open source SIEM setup and configuration
- Single vulnerability scanning engagement
- Single external defense penetration testing engagement
- Single internal defense penetration testing engagement
- Single web defense penetration testing engagement
- Single wireless defense penetration testing engagement
- Single incident investigation, includes recommendations on remediation and prevention strategies as well as malware analysis and resolution testing as needed.
- Single malware analysis investigation (includes report, yara and if possible sigma rules). This can be from hacked wordpress site, malware sent to an email, or malware found on a system.
- Single php code source code audit (wordpress plugins before they go live, website source, automation or api tools, etc...)
- Single python source code audit (things using django, bottle, simplehttpserver, or even more internal stuff like tensorflow, selenium, etc... talk to me about your needs and we'll see what we can do)
- Single creation of offensive security tools or automation functionality relating to offensive security or security testing.
Tech Support Services
- Monthly Remote IT Helpdesk (troubleshooting, consulting, and repair). Includes scheduled monthly checkups and 2 emergency maintenance.
- Monthly Manged (by us) RMM - Remote monitoring (health, security, patches) and Management (asset control, custom scripts, scanning, audits)
- Monthly Server administration (scheduled routine maintenance, scripting/automation, logging, monitoring, and most things short of development)
- Monthly paid 24 x 7 EDR/XDR/RMM monitoring and alerting
- SIEM maintenance and automation (we won't be monitoring these alerts but we can ensure they get sent to you and work with you to weed out false positive alerting).
- Monthly/bimonthly/semi-annually scheduled pentest or scanning engagements
- Access to personal malware yara rules collection (along with clamav or osquery, this becomes a constantly updated cross-platform threat hunting tool with a wide range malware signatures
- Monthly asset and vulnerability audit
- SOC training (Standing up a new SOC? Lets get you what you need to succeed and make sure your staff is on page with you), subscribe until not needed.
- Continual OSint and breach monitoring (we need to work with you to understand what to scan for, how api keys work, what endpoints things reach, what repositories you have, etc... from there we will configure custom alerting to notify you when possibly data breaches have occurred including data found in leaked databases, api keys dropped in commits to github, even down to discussions about abusing services on hacker forums
- re-occurring malware analysis (it gets too costly to just pay for one offs if they happen too much, lets setup strategies to get the most out of analysis costs)